Delivered at iconic sporting facilities, our applied education experience day is designed to inspire and engage students of all levels studying health and sport-related courses.
Our experience days offer the opportunity to timetable your own day, depending on the age and course discipline of your group. Types of sessions include:
- Gym-based strength and conditioning
- Pitch based conditioning with GPS monitoring
- Heat and altitude chamber testing and conditioning
- Performance psychology workshops
- Nutrition theory and practical sessions
- Hydrotherapy recovery sessions
- Physiotherapy case study scenarios
Students will also have the opportunity to undertake a range of contemporary methods of data collection relating to the physical capability of an athlete using equipment and facilities commonly used in elite sporting environments.