Sales & Marketing Executive
Role Purpose: The opportunity exists for the right individual to take the current sales & marketing effort to the next level. The role is broad in terms of its day to day responsibilities. There will be huge amounts of engagement with a wide range of clients from different industry sectors and professions. It’s also unique as the opportunity exists over the coming months to build and lead a multi-disciplinary sales & marketing team.
Place of Work: The Sales & Marketing Executive will be based at GCP’s Derby Head Office (Pride Park) and also expected to spend time at The National Football Centre, St. George’s Park (Burton on Trent).
Salary: Based on experience from £18,000 to £21,000 per annum plus monthly commission plus performance related annual bonus plus phone allowance and company laptop
Benefits: Opportunity to exercise in work hours, flexible working opportunities, team social activities and many more
Reporting to: GCP Director
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the GCP marketing budget to ensure that spend and return on investment is tracked and monitored
- Evolve current marketing strategies to create annualised plan of activity
- Manage and maintain GCP website with up to date services, testimonials, imagery and news
- Support GCP social media activity via managing creative and content plans Responding to enquiries and comments. Working with GCP multi-disciplinary team to provide regular, quality and informed content for all social channels
- Lead on creation and design of all new marketing collateral.
- Manage any external agency support
- Work on monthly PR opportunities to support promotion of current and new services, company announcements and GCP partner activities
- Manage GCP partners to support agreed marketing and PR activity
- Lead on education experience sales. Making new connection with Lecturers, Teachers and Directors of Sport from academic institutions across the UK
- Create and work with GCP social media team to showcase education experiences, testimonials etc. via social media
- Manage experience sales pipeline and monthly commercial reports
- Support GCP sales activity on other services and programmes
- Attend industry events and opportunities to showcase GCP services
- Work closely with GCP MDT to ensure excellence in delivery of experience days
- Contribute to evolution of design and delivery experience days
- Manage key GCP partner accounts and relationships
- Identify new business development opportunities for GCP
- Character, drive, passion and humour
- Fit, healthy and active
- Educated to degree level
- At least 1 years employed/internship experience. Preferably in a commercially focused role within either sport, healthcare or fitness. Other areas will be considered.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team in a time sensitive environment.
- Proficiency in main Microsoft office programmes
- Must possess exceptional organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency utilising social media channels
- Ability to pick up a telephone and speak to people
- UK Driving Licence
- Graphic design skills
- Proficiency in utilising photoshop, illustrator and Word Press
- Knowledge of sports performance, corporate wellness and/or education sectors
- Applied sports performance or coaching experience
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of Jake Keeling or via GCP social media channels.
Closing date: Tuesday 25th May
Interview date(s): w/c 7th June
Start date: Ideally June/July 2021
Interview location: GCP HQ, Pride Park, Derby
Please note that if you haven’t heard from us after 1 week from the closing date, your application will have been unsuccessful.