Sports Nutrition and Physical Performance Coach
Location – St. George’s Park, Burton upon Trent, DE13 9PD. Game Changer Performance Head Office, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8GX and home working
An exciting opportunity has become available at to join our expanding team at P3RFORM Game Changer Performance. We are currently looking to recruit a Sports Nutritionist and Physical Performance Coach, to work as part of our multi-disciplinary team of specialists delivering high level physical performance services to our clients.
Successful candidates will need to display high levels passion with regards to the role and their profession whilst proving that they are reliable, hard-working, and dedicated.
Annual Salary: Up to £25 k plus bonus scheme
Annual CPD Budget: £500
Reporting to: Head of Product and Performance
Role purpose: Delivery, management and commercialisation of nutritional and lifestyle support services provided by P3RFORM.
- Lead on the provision and delivery of all nutrition and lifestyle support activities across the business, specifically:
- Nutrition support to clients on the P3RFORM platform.
- Creation of nutrition support content for the platform and promotion of P3RFORM’s nutrition support services.
- Creation and delivery of nutrition support workshops (in person and webinars) to sporting, private and corporate groups.
- Creation of new / develop existing nutritional support services offered by P3RFORM.
- Creation and delivery of a nutrition CPD programme as required.
- Management of P3RFORM nutritionists as required.
- Provision of support and coaching in relation to key lifestyle needs to meet health, development and performance goals such as sleep and recovery.
- Deliver and support physical performance support services as required by the business, specifically:
- Provide physical performance support via the P3RFORM platform where there is a specific need / request for a client.
- Support the delivery of in-person physical performance services as required.
- Support the delivery of educational and football experience days if required.
- Support strategy to scale the number of private clients receiving support via the P3RFORM platform.
- Support wider GCP business related activities, events, content and programmes.
- Promote GCP via social media channels both personally and professionally.
- Undergraduate degree in Sport and Exercise Nutrition or Sport Science
- SENR registered practitioner or working towards.
- Experience of leading the delivery of nutritional support to individuals on both a 1 to 1 and group basis to contribute to the achievement of health, physical development and performance goals.
- Experience of creating and delivering engaging nutritional workshops.
- Comfortable with delivering nutritional support via a digital platform.
- Experience of delivering physical performance support to a range of individuals, both gym and pitch based.
- Competent in the collection of objective performance markers and their application to guide programming.
- Knowledge of creating recipes to support development and performance.
- UKAD clean sport advisor.
- MSc in Sports Nutrition or related area
- S+C Accreditation or working towards, ideally UKSCA
- Experience working within an elite sporting environment.
- Evidence of relevant post graduate professional development
- BDA Member
- ISAK accredited.
ENHANCED CRC CHECK REQUIRED: Yes
REGISTERED TO WORK IN THE UK: Yes
FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE: Yes
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 22nd March 2024