REMOTE (HOME BASED) & DERBY HQ
FULL TIME or PART TIME applications considered
About Game Changer Performance
Game Changer Performance (GCP) is a human performance company. We take a holistic approach to unlock potential within people, teams, and organisations, helping them to be the best they can be.
Established in elite sport, we have been working at the forefront of human performance since 2016; bringing together a unique perspective that combines science, research, and talent to produce exceptional results. Our multi-disciplinary team of experts have supported professional athletes in preparation for Olympic Games, FIFA World Cups, the Premier League and Formula 1 World Championships.
We are a small, fast growing team, and are hiring across many areas of the business. We are looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels – what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
Our team are creating something that has never been done before, to quite literally revolutionise the UK healthcare industry and most importantly, prevent chronic disease. That’s why we need coaches who not only understand how to build training programmes that specifically meet individual needs but also can connect with and support other people. This is an opportunity to bring your coaching skills, clinical knowledge, and personality together in a unique role. You will be one of the earliest employees with a company that is shaping the future of healthcare, coaching, and performance.
- Profile, programme, and coach clients virtually via GCP’s “Curve” programme
- Develop fitness programmes with individuals to create routines that assist clients in reaching their fitness goals
- Maintain constant high levels of communication and client contact through web and mobile applications to ensure client goals are being met
- Update training plans and/or re-evaluate with clients as needed to ensure optimal outcomes
- Participate in projects with our multi-disciplinary teams to assist in company growth and performance operations
- Collaborate with our product team to continually enhance our platform and client experience
- Be the go-to expert for anything health and fitness in the lives of your clients
- Ambitious, experienced, and talented performance coach with character
- Ability to influence clients via best-in-class individualised support
- Hunger to succeed and the will to go above and beyond client expectations
- Comfortable working with people of all ages and fitness level
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications in Sports & Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Sport Science, Strength & Conditioning, Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Sports Nutrition, Sports Psychology, or other Human Performance related subjects
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in profiling, programming, and coaching for professional athletes, university level athletes or in a general population fitness setting
- Accredited with one of the following: UKSCA, ASCA, CSCS, NASM, BASES, or EXOS (or ability to achieve accreditation within 6 months)
- Capability to advise clients on performance related matters such as nutrition, hydration, recovery strategies
- Strong personal presence and knowledge of using social media platforms
- Experience of wearable fitness technologies and tracking platforms
- ISAK Level 1 accredited
- SENR accredited
- Experience designing programmes for runners and cyclists training for specific events
Working for GCP:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team
- Be part of one of the UK’s most exciting human performance companies
- Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who succeed
- Monthly in-house training sessions
- Annual CPD budget
- £23,000 basic salary plus monthly commission and annual performance related bonus
- 25 days annual holiday
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a short video (no longer than 3 minutes and please also get creative to engage us!) explaining why you are the best person for this role to email@example.com for the attention of Jake Keeling
Closing date: Friday 19th March 2021
w/c 29th March 2021 – First round interviews by Microsoft Teams.
w/c 5th April 2021 – Second round interviews by Microsoft Teams
Start date: April/May 2021
*Please note, although we try to respond to as many applicants as we can, it can be an impossible task due to the volume of applications we receive. If you haven’t heard from us two weeks from the closing date, your application will have been unsuccessful.
GCP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability, or race.