We are seeking a skilled content creator to join our team. A unique opportunity to work with a range of professional and general population athletes across multiple amazing locations every week. With our own digital coaching platform also being launched in 2024, the role will lead on all in app content creation campaigns. They will also be responsible for creating visually outstanding and engaging content for our email marketing, social media channels, events and advertising campaigns. If you have a passion for graphic design, video production, and social media, and the skills listed below, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Location(s): St. George’s Park, Burton upon Trent, DE13 9PD. Game Changer Performance Head Office, Pride Park, DE24 8GX and P3RFORM regional centres across the UK. There will also be flexibility for home-based working.
· Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
· Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
· Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
· Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, with exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
· Team player who works well with others
· Solutions and growth orientated mindset
· Passionate about sport, health & fitness
• Create visually appealing graphics and designs using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for various marketing campaigns.
• Shoot, edit and produce video content for use across various platforms.
• Manage and develop specific content for P3RFORM social media channels and support staff with promoting their own personal content
• Analysing and optimising all social media output to achieve peak performance.
• Work flexibly, including evenings and weekends where required, plus travel to P3RFORM regional centres and to work with clients at their locations
• Create and design email marketing campaigns that are engaging and informative
• Collaborate with sales & marketing team to ensure consistency of messaging across all channels.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and technologies to ensure that our content is innovative and fresh.
• Working closely with P3RFORM multi-disciplinary team to create new content for the P3RFORM digital coaching platform
• Work with P3RFORM partners and their content creation teams to collaborate and produce engaging content to co-promote
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, design or a related field.
• Proven experience in content creation, with a strong portfolio of work showcasing graphic design and video editing skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Full UK driving licence
• Experience of conducting interviews
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
• Good knowledge of different videos formats, video compression, sound/video synchronisation
• Community Management experience
• Excellent attention to detail, spelling, and grammar
• Good knowledge and passion for football (and wider sports) social media content
• Good knowledge of sports performance social media content
Salary & benefits:
• Up to £23,000
• Annual performance related bonus
• NEST pension scheme
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Flexible working
• P3RFORM Nike kit
• Personal health & fitness coaching and individualised monthly programme
• Access to HQ performance gym to train
• £500 annual CPD budget
• Monthly phone allowance
• Laptop and software packages
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 30th November 2023 with interviews to be scheduled for w/c 4th or 11th December